DONATE – Support AddictedToRadio.com

AddictedToRadio April 6, 2012 22

AddictedToRadio.com is a small business in Chicago. We always ask people to listen to us from our website or from our apps as opposed to media guides because that’s how we make our money to continue to provide you our great channels and content for free.

While listening is free. we do pay astronomical costs to bring it all to you. Servers, bandwidth, royalties etc.

Many people donate and help support AddictedToRadio.com because they like what we do and want to see small companies like our survive against the big mega-billion dollar corporations (which we do on a daily basis).

We appreciate any donation made to keep the music and content coming and free.

There is no minimum. 1.00, 5.00, whatever you wish. For any donation over 100.00 you’ll receive an AddictedToRadio.com T-Shirt and Hat with lots of love from us! Any amount is fine, whatever you like, just know its appreciated and we work around the clock here to provide the best channels and most compelling content we can provide.

Feel free to donate what you can by clicking the DONATE button below which will transfer you to PayPal where you can be assured your transaction is safe, even with Visa, MC or American Express.

Thank you all very much, we’re humbled at how many of you make us one of the choices, out of the billions online and we’re always working around the clock to bring it all to you.

Kenny Jammin’ Jason, Sal Camarda

Our Super Donators!

Scotty Kay, Jefferson Kiles, Andres Malacek

22 Comments »

1. Jürgen Abel June 17, 2012 at 11:54 am -

Dear Addicted to Radio,

I am tuning in in Hamburg (Germany Germany’s largest port, Germany’s second largest town, Europe’s second largest port). Your station is on about 5 hours every day.

It is very difficult to get in touch with you. “Report an issue” does not work (“Can’t find a profile”). I hope this messages reaches you. I tune in to
    Oldies(20′s – 60′s)
    and then
    Easy Listening Standards
    This is what happens frequently: When you broadcast the commercials in German, the Easy Listening Standards stay on, so that you hear radio station and German commercial at the same time. Can you fix this?

This is who we are:
    http://www.american-international-society-hamburg.de Please click on events (previous and future) and issues.
    The music is jst onderful, thank you.
    I enjoy much that you are playing frequently the one the only Ray Conniff. Suggestion: Stand by your Man by the one the only Tammy Wynette, thank you.

2. AddictedToRadio.com June 20, 2012 at 4:48 pm -

Hi Jurgen

Should be all better now. Not quite sure what you mean by “Your Station Is On About 5 Hours Every Day”

Thank you from Chicago!

3. Ron Jon August 7, 2012 at 12:48 pm -

Hi,
    I was checking out your stations. How can I get you my bands songs, So you can see if you would like to play them on your station?

4. william luiz silva ferreira August 26, 2012 at 4:48 pm -

rio verde goias Brasil. oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

5. Rod September 16, 2012 at 6:12 pm -

(1) I would like to have an Android version

(2) Where would I send a check?

6. AddictedToRadio.com September 16, 2012 at 7:30 pm -

find our free app in the Android Market Place

thanks!

7. bob September 17, 2012 at 12:23 pm -

Hey, you guys should sell t-shirts, mugs, etc. Use CafePress so it cost you nothing.

I would buy a shirt – that would support you!!!

RadioParadise does this and frankly, your logo is cooler.

Great stuff!!!

8. AddictedToRadio.com September 17, 2012 at 2:57 pm -

We do, there’s really no money to ever be made with Cafe Press because the number you’d have to set the mark up at would dissuade people from buying them.

9. Patty M September 25, 2012 at 7:05 pm -

I need an intervention. AddictedToRadio’s QUIET STORM has me hooked. I cant listen to anything else. Help Me. Help Me. Its like they know all the songs I like. Why are you inside my head? How did you do it? :-)

Okay. Seriously. This channel is the best. Its hard to find the channel that fits your style. Well, this one fits mine. THANK YOU! You guys are awesome!

Patty

10. AddictedToRadio.com September 25, 2012 at 7:08 pm -

We put alot of love into the channel. Many other broadcasters don’t have the experience in the music, the format or the field that we do so we know it because we worked it. We don’t fill it up with junk, the most important slow jamz only. Thanks so much for the kind words, we really do appreciate it

11. amgel rossmaier October 7, 2012 at 8:25 pm -

Hi friends, came by through iTunes.
    I am producing a podcast for the universit y of Graz/Austria and would like to use an elecronic stream from your website. The podcast will be shown public on the university website, not commercial.
    Can I use your stream(s) or is it meant to be just a radio station, what is cool anyway.
    Angelika

12. AddictedToRadio.com October 7, 2012 at 8:31 pm -

we’re honored you’d consider us, you have our permission. good luck!

13. amgel rossmaier October 7, 2012 at 8:34 pm -

Thanks a lot folks!
    Angel

14. AddictedToRadio.com October 14, 2012 at 7:20 pm -

using YouSendIt or a similar service, send 320K MP3 only for consideration to addictedtoradio@gmail.com

15. Tyler November 2, 2012 at 6:22 am -

Hello,
    I Have Listened to AddictedToRadio for Years now (Even when you were 1club.fm) and Loved the Choice of Songs.

Me and a Couple of Colleges are going to Start a Gaming Radio Station, with an AutoDJ; and Live DJ’s and would like to Be Included in your Channel Guide.

Please Let me know.
    Thanks!

16. AddictedToRadio.com November 3, 2012 at 6:45 pm -

Feel free to reach out to us via email at info@dot1media.com

thanks!

17. vicki mullett December 5, 2012 at 10:58 pm -

Hello.its like listening to music for two people.me and you! so cosy.how warm you are..its like a shangrila.misty moments and memories.thank you so much.vicki.

18. erick niemeyer January 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm -

Hello my name is Erick, I’m from Brazil, my email is erick_niemeyer@yahoo.com.br

19. Debbie Wilson January 11, 2013 at 7:52 pm -

Could you please tell me the name of the song that you played today 01/11/13 by Anne Murray? It was between noon and 2 pm Thanks, Debbie

20. Jay January 31, 2013 at 2:33 pm -

Hello from Bangkok | Thailand,

I Listen to AddictedToRadio.com for a few years ago since you were “1club.fm” and I very LIKE the Choice of yours online station.
    In every single day in my office going to start with the first hours of working until the our last hour with you Radio Station with “TRANCE Station” with opened on Public listion in my office area this station can make me working as well with more active sound environment.

Thanks for bring our world have a very good onw with your Online Radio Station!

21. Ken & Angel February 14, 2013 at 11:04 am -

Hi Guys,

We’re now in Athens, Greece. Great online radio. Used to listen to 1club.fm for sometime in the UK. We also listen to Boomerradio and Big R as well. All of you are fantastic and our favourite stations.
    By the way, which one of you does most of the “talk” and refers to the donate tab amongst other announcements, is it one of the Sals or Kenny.
    Also, where is Sal Amato originally from. Malta maybe?
    Just some of our favourite numbers:
    1. Minnie the Moocher
    2. Under the lanket of Blue
    3. Summerplace
    4. Sukiyaki
    5. The Folks Who Live on the Hill
    6. Stranger on the Shore
    We could go on and on.
    We’re connected to our amplifier and to large floorstander speakers, so we can hear just about every hiss or breath. It’s great.
    We love the American Songbbook music and early band music especially but also most other genres.
    Kep up the good work.
    All the very best,
    Ken & Angel

22. Kevin May 12, 2013 at 7:54 pm -

While the radio is playing if a commercial in the background start playing with an accompanying video then I can her both sounds, the radio and the video commercial on the webpage, and was wondering if that was normal. I can’t hear either one when they’re both playing simultaneously because one cancel the other out.
    OS: Windows 8 Pro with Media Center / IE 10